Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Now that I do not have a laptop, a lot of people have asked me how I watch television, and my response must seem so antiquated - I watch TV on a television!  Albeit, I do not watch a lot of television, but my go-to drama is Mad Men, my go-to comedy is The Mindy Project, and my go-to reality series is Project Runway.  And lately, I have seen references of Project Runway everywhere.  While doing a little online shopping I came across two dresses: the Bohemian Bones Magenta Metal Dress and the Oh My Love Sleeve Cut Out Dress.  I immediately thought of Sandhya's dress and Kristine's jacket from Episode 3: Welcome to the Future, in which the designers used inspiration from 1994 to create a look for the year 2034.



Well, it looks like their futuristic looks can be translated into present looks for 2015 :)  Thank you, Mood! 



1 comment:

miiabyt said...


Hey,
Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


Regards.
Best women clothing site in west delhi